LOSE AND WALKING FREE : black and roller skates

i try to wear something different, when many bloggers wear nice shoes i try to wear roller skates with long skirt. hahaha and very difficult to use when you are playing roller skates. stupid but it's fun. and of course i get a good picture. love candid. it being nicer than I had to pose with a smile. hahaha 
i love mix and match my collar with blazer, they so match. you must know it was my first blazer. i get that from my sister, she is bought it in mango. i loveeeee it, with lace forearm section.
and thankyou for my boyfriend I already want to dress up a nerd. ahhahaha you look stupid like that dear. i love you. 
first photo i take in UGM university while there is a graduation hahaha and thankyou for security at UGM has driven me -____- . embarrassing














i wear:
black blazer from mango // unbranded tube top // long skirt from curious // black boots from june and julia // black and white collar from stelar neckwear // unbranded hat


photographer: joe and alief
edited: by me




Comments

  1. your boyfriend?? he looks so cute anyway :p hahaha cocok deh <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi thank you a lot dear :*, he's look stupid right? hahahhaaha

      Delete
  2. haha you're so funny :p

    join my giveaway
    http://mndalicious.blogspot.com/2012/11/mndalicious-bday-giveaway-present.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you visit my blog and leave comment. I read every comment and glad to read it and try to reply that.
Dont forget to follow my blog

Indah Purnamasari

Friends