Afternoon

many thing i can and must be a dream. for example, i want like a anita moran. you know? he is a fashion stylish gogirl magazine and i love her so much. innovation in her fashion really really WAW.
my dream is be like anita moran. maybe not like her so much, but i love work in magazine. i love colours, i love strippes, i love shoes and many more. oh god. why many magz always want their employees from design grafis? why they dont believe that student of advertising can make all their want.

d








I almost forgot when most of the story. hehehe
afternoon at the cafe balcony. Ambarukmo plaza. afternoon was not a lot of things I did with my friend fitri. I think it's a good thing when it came home from college and is very heat is to cool the body in the mall. most of the things that most young people today.
after traveling from one store to another run down. both to the balcony cafe we met Tyas and monic are always together. hehehe
convenient place for the afternoon. balcon his many leaves that adorn my afternoon was pretty dim.
 
i wear my new shoes from Friday to Sunday / / leopard scarves and shirts unbranded / / bag from Hermes.

Comments

Friends