OOMD: Look Like Cherybelle?








            I feel after a long time this blog contains my notes traveler. hahaha and of course the same as the outfit that I use. This time is my post to the streets of Semarang. experience during the 2 days that a lot of obstacles.
streets are my hobby, because I can wear anything and be seen by many people. I never care to see their expressions to see me wear anything, it all makes me uncomfortable.
oia, a lot of fashion bloggers who wear any now based on brand, I do not care about that, regardless of the price of the clothes I buy, it's just a risk that I took, but the important thing is how we can use it comfortably and looks different.
yeah, but it's back again to their hobby to write. I just wrote some stuff that I use to recommend, but I rarely do anymore. I'm happier writing my feelings, what I'm doing with wearing it.
you guys do the same thing?





Comments

  1. Loving ur outfit, so cute and simple <3

    meiszaecha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sepatunya loh keren! :)



    ♥ visit my blog if you have the time dear :)
    http://mndalicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you visit my blog and leave comment. I read every comment and glad to read it and try to reply that.
Dont forget to follow my blog

Indah Purnamasari

Instagram

Friends